International Awareness Day March 5th
International Awareness Day or IAD is simply that, a way for everyone affected by CVS to help raise awareness around the globe. And you can help! There are many ways to raise awareness. This year CVSA is encouraging everyone to use our #oneword printable to share your own word to describe CVS. After you print it and write your one word. Please consider sharing it on social media and tag CVSA so we can share it on our page as well. Find the #oneword printable here.
Here are some other ways to help raise awareness:
- Wear blue
- Wear a blue ribbon
- Dye your hair blue
- Host a local meet-up or fundraiser with social distancing precautions
- Take pamphlets or brochures to doctors and ER waiting rooms
- Wear a CVS Awareness t-shirt or mask
- Present info to classes or medical groups
- Volunteer for groups that are raising awareness and education for CVS
- Donate to groups raising awareness and education for CVS
Share your story on social media and ask people to share.
Create a Facebook Fundraiser benefitting the work that CVSA does, share your story on it and ask your friends and family to share.
Whatever you choose to do, we want to hear about it. Send us an email or share what you do on social media. Don’t forget to tag us @Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome Association or #CVSA #CyclicVomitingSyndrome Association #CVSAwareness